Table of Contents
- Dibea C17 2 in 1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- Dibea C17 Review
- What to expect From Dibea C17 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- Proscenic P8 Stick Cordless Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner
- Proscenic p8 Review
- What to expect From Proscenic P8 Stick Lightweight Cordless Cleaner
- Proscenic P8 vs Proscenic P9
- Dibea c17 vs Proscenic p8 (Proscenic p8 vs Dibea c17)
Dibea C17 2 in 1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Dibea c17 cordless vacuum cleaner has proved to be a great product as compared to Dyson's vacuum cleaners. Dyson vacuum cleaners are so expensive and this dibea c17 do it's job very well as compared to Dyson's and is also available at very low price as well. It even does it's job very well as compared to those with cord. You can do the cleaning of all rooms with Dibea C17 2 in 1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner.Back to top
Dibea C17 Review
Features of Dibea C17
- Picks up dust effectively with the help of soft carbon fiber bristles.
- Dibea c17 is a 2-in-1 stick and hand-held versatile vacuum
- Clean under furniture without facing any issues because of it's side to side swivel head and fold flats as well.
- With the help of trigger mechanism, you will enjoy it's two speed control.
- You can expect to clean low pile rugs, carpet hardwood, tile and linoleum with this dibea c17 cordless vacuum cleaner.
- For above the floor cleaning task, it comes with a brush tool and crevice tool to perform it's duty very well.
- You can expect 20 minutes of battery backup for max mode and 40 minutes for normal with it's 2 lithium ion batteries.
- Dibea c17 has 4000 pa and 7000 pa suction power for it's normal mode and max mode.
- Dust bin is of 350 ml capacity.
- Wall mountable docking station and also has storage for brush and crevice tools as well.
- You will get 2 year warranty with this Dibea C17 2 in 1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Dibea C17 Pros
- Dibea c17 is a lightweight vacuum cleaner
- Easy to empty dirt bin
- You can expect less strain on your wrist because of it's trigger mechanism
- You can expect excellent cleaning performance on low pile carpet and bare floor
- Swivel head makes it easy to maneuver
- Dirt bin is easy to empty
- Ergonomic handle design, easy to lift up
Dibea C17 Cons
- Battery charging time is 4 to 5 hours which should be improved
- Battery backup seems to be not good
- Does not perform well when it comes to edge cleaning
- It lacks directly plugging of adopter to charge it.
- You need to clean the filters as filtration is not good.
What to expect From Dibea C17 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
In order to understand better about dibea c17 and to decide whether it's best for you or not, please see the video first to look it in action and then proceed.
Check further details and also customer reviews: Check it Out Here
Back to top
Proscenic P8 Stick Cordless Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner
Proscenic P8 Stick Cordless Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner is same in look and features as compared to dibea c17 but with better tools and overall refinements. Proscenic P8 has Rechargeable Battery, Two Speeds Suction Power, Detachable Bagless Hand-held Vacuum and is best for Family and Car Cleaning.Back to top
Proscenic p8 Review
Proscenic P8 Features
- Proscenic P8 is a 2-in-1 cordless vacuum, It converts into a hand-held cordless vacuum cleaner for versatile floor-to-ceiling cleaning at only 4.5 lbs.
- 20 to 30 minutes battery backup
- Wall mount for easy storage
- It's a lightweight vacuum cleaner which weighs only 4.5 pounds
- Proscenic p8 stick cordless vacuum cleaner is easy to clean because of it's washable entire vacuum body.
- Proscenic p8 is compatible with 100v-240v outlets
- Control it with your fingertips because of it's fingertip control system.
- Highly versatile, ultralight, cordless design cleans across different floor types,converts to a powerful Hand vacuum for easy cleaning of cars, upholstery, stairs, and other hard-to-reach spots.
- 1 year warranty
Proscenic P8 Pros
- It's low cost vacuum cleaner as compared to Dyson V6 or Dyson V10
- Proscenic P8 comes with Better set of tools than a Dibea C17 of F6
- It comes with Removable battery which means this will last longer in terms of service life
- You can empty it's bin easily.
- All the parts are detachable and washable so easy to clean as well.
- Up to 30 minutes of vacuuming time.
Proscenic P8 Cons
- You can not expect deep clean on carpets
- Proscenic p8 is not good at edge cleaning because of it's Motorized brush. For edge cleaning Dyson digital v6 does it's job very well.
- It makes lot of noise when doing it's job.
- It has Cyclonic filtration which is not very good so you will have to clean the filter often
- It's not equipped with HEPA filtration.
What to expect From Proscenic P8 Stick Lightweight Cordless Cleaner
In order to see proscenic p8 stick vacuum cleaner unboxing and in action, here is a video:
NOTE: Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces or to vacuum water or other liquids – electric shock could occur.Back to top
Proscenic P8 vs Proscenic P9
|Proscenic P8||Proscenic P9|
|Animal Hair Brush||✓|
|Wall Hanging Charging||✓|
|Brush||Soft roller brush||Soft roller brush & hard brush bar|
|Motor||Digital motor||Nidec brushless motor|
|Max Suction Power||7000Pa||15000Pa|
|Run Time||Up to 35min||Up to 45min|
Dibea c17 vs Proscenic p8 (Proscenic p8 vs Dibea c17)
If we look at prices for comparison for these two Dibea c17 vs Proscenic p8 (Proscenic p8 vs Dibea c17) then proscenic p8 vacuum cleaner's price is bit high but is not more than $20 at the time of writing. I think this is not a big difference in price as compared to the better tools and overall refinements in proscenic p8 vacuum cleaner.
Another reason people are confused to make selection decision between these two is their similarities. Because both vacuums are identical in features and shape beside of color difference. Both vacuums have the same trigger mechanism and on the top of dirt bin there is a faux cyclonic molding. Even bristle brushes and lock sliding mechanism is also same.
Although, both vacuum cleaners are closely related and it's very tough to make selection decision between these two. But Proscenic P8 has some advantages over Dibea c17 vacuum cleaner. Proscenic P8 has better tools and overall refinement as compared to Dibea c17 cordless vacuum cleaner. Overall, Proscenic P8 is a versatile vacuum cleaner with tools to clean every part of your home and inside the vehicle very easily.
TheBestRoboticVacuumCleaners.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, and we get a commission on purchases made through our links.Back to top